PDF files are used extensively in all kinds of businesses these days. However, PDF is a non-editable format and you cannot make any modifications to a document in this format. Thus, you are required to convert PDF files to word format if any modifications are required in it. By using a good PDF converter, the task becomes easy and is completed in an efficient manner.
You may get help some of following facilities from MS Office 2010. Please take a look and visit our site www.dataentryhelp.com for any assistance.
- Convert PDF to DOC, RTF and TXT editable formats.
- Convert scanned PDF to editable Word format and you can access any information contained in a digital document very easily.
- Convert PDF to Excel maintaining positions of all cells and columns.
- Convert PDF to image formats such as BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PCX, PNM and PPM.
- Convert PDF to Postscript, where it becomes easy for you to select and use desired information.
- If the PDF file is password-protected, it will convert the file only when password will be supplied. This feature ensures that no-one gets unauthorized access to the file even after conversion.
- Converted file would be smaller in size than original document.
- Extract images from files available in PDF format.
- Support batch conversion, where several PDF files can be converted at a time.
- Support partial conversion, where you can specify the range of pages to convert.
- Interface can be customized by selecting among 9 international languages, including French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, etc.
PDF Converter is not dependent upon does not require Adobe Reader, since it has in-built PDF reader is a stand-alone application. It is easy to download and use and document conversion can be done with a single click of mouse. It supports over 5600 fonts and is very user friendly.
If you want our service, please visit our website www.dataentryhelp.com and for any query please write to email@example.com mail id.