Adobe, a leading provider of Graphic design software just introduced Camera Raw 7.1 Photoshop plug-in compatible with Photoshop CS6 on Mac and Windows. Adobe Camera Raw 7.1 RC provides support for 21 camera models from eight manufacturers and 24 new lenses which are not getting support in the Camera Raw version that dispatches with Photoshop CS6. The Photoshop CS6 users can freely download the Camera Raw plug-in.
This newly launch product also includes five new lens correction profiles, fixes different bugs. Camera Raw 7.1 has the capability to understand 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit HDR files (TIFF/DNG,) and new Defringe controls for the aforesaid chromatic aberration phenomenon. Defringe has been woven into the Lens Correction panel.
In order to install and run Camera Raw 7.1 the users should require an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
New Camera Support in the Camera Raw 7.1 Release Candidate
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mk III
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100V
- Fuji FinePix F505EXR
- Fuji FinePix F605EXR
- Fuji FinePix F770EXR
- Fuji FinePix F775EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS33EXR
- Fuji FinePix X-S1
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800E
- Olympus OM-D E-M5
- Pentax K-01
- Samsung NX20
- Samsung NX210
- Samsung NX1000
- Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
- Sony SLT-A57
The following bugs have been FIXED in Camera Raw 7.1:
- Keyboard shortcuts for the point curve channel on Windows were not serviceable.
- While applying lens corrections, local modifications are not restored. It happens on both TIFF and JPEG files with noise reduction disabled.
- Point curve adjustments applied to a single R,G, or B channels in the Tone Curve tab can be reset a channel curve is fine-tuned.
- Photoshop and Bridge illustrate dissimilar values for the image resolution in some particular images. Photoshop and Bridge are not altering the image resolution, but displaying diverse values.
- Increased stability in metadata editing and point curve adjustments . Applying keywords to numerous files can occasionally create errors once writing the keyword metadata to file. This can happen when the “Save Image Settings in” preference within Camera Raw is set to the Camera Raw database.
For any kind of PSD to HTML conversion, OCR conversion, DOC conversion, PDF conversion services, please visit us at www.dataentryhelp.com